Since there is tendency for the patient to rupture the protective webs and attract negative elementals, it is advisable to create chakral shields for the affected chakras and to create auric shields to prevent negative elementals from psychically reinfecting the patient. The shielding is for protection against reinvasion by negative elementals and negative thoughts forms from so-called friends, relatives and counselors.
Since there is tendency for the patient to rupture the protective webs and attract negative elementals, it is advisable to create chakral shields for the affected chakras and to create auric shields to prevent negative elementals from psychically reinfecting the patient.
When a patient is very ill, the doctor usually puts the patient in an intensive care unit (ICU). Since the patient has a very weak resistance, he can easily get infected or reinfected if the necessary precautions are not taken to protect him. This is why he has to be confined in a sterile, relatively germ-free environment.
In the same way, patients with severe psychological disorders should have a sterile psychic movement. If you think negatively of your patients, you unknowingly attack them psychically. This results in delayed recovery. Therefore, it is advisable to create chakral and auric shields. The shielding is for protection against reinvasion by negative elementals and negative thoughts forms from so-called friends, relatives and counselors.
Creating Chakral Shields:
1. Cleanse and energize the affected chakra. This will seal the cracks in the protective web.
2. Project electric violet prana on the affected chakra by using the crown-hand chakras technique.
3. Visualize the electric violet light forming into a ball of light, shielding the chakra and the protective web. The ball of light is partially inside and outside the body.
4. Program the chakral shield by mentally saying:
- "You are shielded from all psychic intrusions, all psychic contamination and all psychic attacks. This chakral shield will remain for a duration of three days. As I will, so be it. This chakral shield is internally permeable. This will allow all negative thoughts and negative emotions of the patient to come out of this shield. As I will, so be it."
5. Create chakral shields on the affected chakras, especially the front and back solar plexus, ajna, crown, and basic chakras.
6. Repeat the creation of the chakral shields after two days.
Creating an Auric Shield:
1. Concentrate on your crown and your hand. Put your left hand on your heart and raise your right hand.
2. Visualize a brilliant lamp.
3. Visualize the patient as very small inside the brilliant lamp.
4. Visualize the outer shell of the brilliant lamp as brilliant electric violet light, or imagine a ball of brilliant white light or electric violet light surrounding the patient. Do deep pranic breathing for 10 breathing cycles.
5. Program the shield. Mentally will and decree that the auric shield:
- will protect the person from all psychic intrusions, all psychic attacks and all psychic contamination
- will remain for a duration of three days
- is internally permeable; it will allow all negative thoughts, all negative emotions and all used-up energy to come out of the shield. So be it.
6. Repeat the creation of the auric shield after two days.
It is very important that programming of the shield should be made properly. The chakral and the auric shields are used only to prevent the negative elementals from entering the aura and the chakras. It should not be used to prevent negative emotions and thoughts from going out of the chakras and the outer aura. Otherwise, the patient will become more imbalanced.
The creation of chakral and auric shields should preferably be done by experienced pranic healers or pranic psychotherapists. The creation of the chakral and the auric shields is very important. It creates a clean or sterile psychic internal environment for the patient. This is similar to orthodox medicine. Patients are kept in a clean or sterile room to minimize the possible bacterial or viral infection.
For proficient psychotherapists, it is a must to create chakral and auric shields for patients who are violent, over-suspicious, hallucinating or addicted to drugs. Psychologically ill patients with chakral and auric shields will get well much faster compared to patients with no chakral and auric shields. If this is done properly, the result would be quite amazing and the rate of healing will be much faster by several months.
Since a pranic psychotherapist is liable to be contaminated, is it advisable for him to form a shield to protect himself? This may be beneficial for the healer but may be harmful to the patient. When a patient talks to you, he makes you his "psychic garbage can." If you, as a healer, create a shield around yourself, the negative thoughts or emotions released by the patient will not penetrate you but will bounce back to him like a boomerang. When they bounce back, they go back to him several times. This will obviously make the patient worse and will give you a bigger problem.
The solution for this is to wear a rose quartz pendant. This has a strengthening effect on the part of the healer and a transmuting effect on the negative thought forms coming from the patient. This pendant should be cleansed once a day with salt and water, and with electric violet light to remove any contamination of negative thoughts and emotions that may have been absorbed by the crystal.